The Bunyip is much like the Silverback with it’s built in tambourine jingles, however it has all solid Australian timbers as well. The new jingle feature can easily be switched off with the black roller on threaded rod, which makes this a very versatile stomper. The raised tone cap provides an instant sweet spot for a deep warm tone.
– Solid Australian timber body
– Solid Australian timber tone bar
– Built in tambourine jingles which can be muted
– Laser etched Wild Dog face plate
– Heel and toe sound variation
– Large stable platform
– Non slip rubber feet
– Neoprene protective sock
– Massive thumping sound
– Hand made in Australia
– Length 30cm – Width 14cm – Height 3.9cm
– Weight 1kg
Timber species and colour may vary from actual photos.