The Emu has been designed with the smaller footed person in mind, much like the Yowie only smaller, however this does not mean it lacks any of it’s bigger brothers fat tone.
All solid timbers give this stomp box a distinctive look and serious bottom end thump. It also features a fatigue reducing rolled heel which allows the foot to pivot rather than lift, thus significantly reducing the tapping effort. The raised tone bar provides an instant sweet spot for a deep warm tone.
– Solid figured Australian timber body
– Solid figured Australian timber tone cap
– Laser etched Wild Dog face plate
– Heel and toe sound variation
– Large stable platform
– Non slip rubber feet
– Neoprene protective sock
– Massive thumping sound
– Hand made in Australia
– Length 25.5cm – Width 12.5cm – Height 3.9cm
– Weight 0.7kg
Timber species and colour may vary from actual photos.